Friday, January 31, 2014

One month down! {Delaware Lifestyle Portrait-Child and Family Photographer}

Can you believe that the end of January is today!  We hit February, in which we get to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary, (refer back to this post if you don't know what I am talking about), Valentines day, and that much closer to spring. I miss spring I really do! I don't really mind snow. I'm just more like, let it snow for two days, let the kids play, and then we are done!  I don't handle the cold too well!  I was considering setting up Valentines Day mini-sessions, since it's all about the season of love. What do you think?

If I do set it up, it will be possibly a 1 or 2 day shoot, with time mini session time slots, and you order images a la carte.  I have to think of some awesome bonus for you to order!

If I do come up with the idea, I will definitely inform all of you.

Have a fantastic day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment