Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Kristin and Jason's Maternity Session {PA and DE Lifestyle Maternity & Family Photographer}

June is a very busy month for maternity sessions and babies being born!  Plus, my birthday is this month, so it makes June a very special month. Especially being that I share my birthday month with so many new babies that I have the honor of photographing and watching them grow.

Kristin and Jason are just absolutely adorable together, and I am so excited for their little one to arrive!  You can tell from their images how much love they have for each other. Especially the way Jason hold Kristin and looks at her, they are absolutely smitten.  So I already know that their baby will be surrounded with lots of love!

marisa taylor photography, maternity photographer, maternity sessions,



maternity, maternity photographer in pa, delaware maternity photographer




If you are expecting, or haven't had amazing images of you and your family in your home in a long time, contact me today to set up your session!  www.marisataylorphotography.com | marisataylorphotography@gmail.com

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment