Friday, November 9, 2012

Thank You

There are days that I wonder, "what the heck am I doing?".  Leaving a steady job, with a steady income to pursue a dream is never an easy option.  You are walking into a sea of uncertaintity blindfolded.  I am so thankful for my husband for being my rock, and letting me know that I can do this.  It has taken years, but I am finally getting to the point where I am feeling more comfortable. I've slipped into a comfortable routine, and I am very glad and humbled at how my business is growing.

I am glad that we now have a house, with a dedicated space for my studio and office. I am extremely thankful for all of my amazing clients over the years who have not only trusted me, but have told their friends and family about me.  I am steadily building a network of client-friends.  And it amazes me.

My main goal is to give you amazing pictures. I want to capture the love and joy of you and your family.  I want to become friends with you, so that as your family grows, I will be there every step of the way.

So thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture moments of you and your family.



"Oh my gosh, I don't know what to say. These photos are absolutely wonderful. With that beautiful slow song in the background, you had me bawling. They are gorgeous and they capture so much love and joy among our family. Wow, I am truly impressed and amazed. I never like photos of myself, and I love so many of these."
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment