Friday, November 9, 2012

Just Do It!

It breaks my heart when I hear people say "I wish I would have these photos done when so and so was born".  It makes me sad and happy at the same time. I am glad that they chose me to capture their photos at this current time, but it makes me sad that they missed out on amazing images with their first child, or first anniversary, or just any sort of first there are.

When it comes to newborns, there is no way to get that time back. Sure you can have hundreds of images as your child grows up. You can watch them play and laugh. But those precious moments of when they are first born, the details of their tiny features, you won't get that back.

So instead of saying, "I wish I had booked you", then just do it. Save up a little bit of money each week. At your baby shower, ask for gift certificates (I offer those!). Make it happen. These are moments that you won't get back, and I definitely want to be the one to capture them for you.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment