Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The Collins Family {Delaware Family Photographer}

A few weeks back, I had the pleasure of hosting some fall mini sessions at my home. I went to work creating an awesome vintage ribbon backdrop, painting vintage chairs, and getting everything set up. I am glad to say that the turnout was great, and it will definitely be on the calendar for next year!

One of the families that I photographed was the Collins family. Cindy, is a fellow photographer.  And I will be honest, I was a bit nervous when it came to photographing another photographer. We can be very picky at times!  So with Cindy, her husband and her three boys, we had fun and laughed while being photographed. I especially love that all three boys sat in the chairs according to their ages :)  It was adorable. And I also made sure to get a couple of shots of Cindy and Rodney together. Since every couple deserves a couple of great shots of them together!








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment