Monday, November 12, 2012

The Aulen Family {Delaware Family Photographer}

It really is funny how small of a state Delaware actually is, and how many people know people without realizing it.  It turns out, that I had already "met" Jennifer and Mike at our friends Autumn & Jim's wedding last November.  So when they came to me for their family session, it was like we already knew each other! Plus, Jennifer makes cake pops...and I LOVE cake!

So on a bright, sunny afternoon, I photographed Jennifer, Mike, and Skyler, and a good time was had by all. Well at first Skyler didn't appear to be having a good time, but all you have to do is toss a kid in the air sideways and they are all smiles.

Oh, by the way, I am going to call Skyler "Mini Bing" from now on. You will see why when you see the pictures of him rocking his fedora.








Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment