Saturday, November 24, 2012

A very special Small Business Saturday {Delaware Lifestyle Portrait Photographer}

Good morning everyone!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful and fabulous Thanksgiving! I know we did. It was our first Thanksgiving in our new home. We cooked, had an amazing dinner with friends and family, and I just loved it.  And then there was dancing to Gangnam Style, and a bunch of other videos.

And then there was Friday morning, Black Friday. We stayed in, but I was up early to snatch an amazing deal from one of my favorite and amazing corset makers, Damsel In this Dress.  I am so excited for it to get here!

Then there was a flash of inspiration.  Because I have received so much support and have watched my business go from a far off dream to an actual reality, I definitely have to say thank you. Thank you to all my clients, friends and family, those who have supported me, those who have believed in me, those that told me not to give up.  How do I say thank you to such amazing people who continue to put their trust in me with capturing, the real life moments of their families, their wedding days, their children, the births of their children?

OFFER SUCH AN AMAZING DEAL THAT I HAVE NEVER OFFERED BEFORE!!!



Originally I posted these on Black Friday, and they went flying out like hotcakes! But I received quite a few messages about offering more sessions because many folks were not at home on Friday. So here it is! Small Business Saturday, and it's for you! Enjoy!!!

Read the full details and purchase your BOGO Free Portrait Sessions here! http://marisataylorphotography.com/#/bogo-black-friday/

Oh! And because it wouldn't be Thanksgiving in our house without a little sword action. Here is my husband about to carve the turkey with his sword




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment