Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 1-Elf on the Shelf!

I first saw Elf on the Shelf last year, when a friend of mine was posting hers. Up until then, I knew nothing about it. But this year, I just knew I had to get it!  It's a fun tradition that I am hoping that Charlotte picks up on, of setting your elf in different places in your home each night for your kids to wake up and find.  The purpose of the elf is to report back to Santa whether the children have been naughty or nice.  But the whole time, the Elf may be up to it's own antics.  I think it's adorably cute, and I love family traditions!

So after a big fiasco with Amazon as well as Fed Ex, my Elf did not arrive on time. I ran out last night to get her, and here she is!

Everyone meet: Adventure the Elf (named after my daughter). Although we are a few days later, here is Day 1: Dungeon Master Elf!

Day 1-Dungeon Master Elf

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment