Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Getting Ready! {Delaware Family & Child Lifestyle Photographer}

It's the day before Thanksgiving.  And leave it to me, I wait until the last minute to get things done.  I just got back in from the grocery store, and let me tell you...it's a madhouse!  Thankfully, I got everything that I needed off of the list. Well the groceries at least, the rest of the stuff like decor were gone.  They already have Christmas decorations out!

And then it hit me...I haven't posted the details for my Black Friday/Small Business Saturday offer!  As a small business owner, I of course encourage you to shop at your local small business, and of course go handmade with online places like Etsy and Artfire.  It may seem like a little thing, but there are tons of small business owners, and tons of people who sell online. I used to be one of them. And trust me when I say, my holidays were made brighter when someone purchased items from my shop to give as a gift or keep for themselves.

Ok! so here is the deal!  I have created a special website that will showcase my offers. There are three of them!  You are only allowed to redeem 1 offer, as long as you fill out the redemption form.  So choose carefully!

On Friday, I will have the site posted online (on my Facebook Page!) from 11am-1pm.  Saturday I will have the site posted online from 11am-6pm.  Those are the only times that the site will be up for you to redeem your fabulous offers!  So what are the offers you ask? Check out below!



The best thing about these offers is that you are not actually purchasing anything today! You are just redeeming your offers for future use. How awesome is that?  But again, I will only have the site up for a limited amount of time for you to redeem your offers, so stay close!

Have a happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment