Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Life is Amazing {Delaware Lifestyle Portrait Photographer}

Yes, i'm that mom. Anytime my daughter does something cute or amazing, I am following her around with the camera like she is a celebrity being chased by the paparazzi.  I can't help it. Motherhood is absolutely amazing to me.  Childhood even more so.  I don't take pictures just for myself, I take them so that Charlotte can look back on them as she grows up.  I want her to see her quirks and habits when she was a baby, and I want her to laugh as I did.  And when she gets MUCH older and has children, I want her children to see how she was.  I find looking at images of everything an amazing experience.  It truly does capture that single moment in time.. So when people ask me why do I take so many photos, why do I love taking photos, and why you should have your own photos taken, it's simple. Capture your life in an amazing way.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment