Monday, September 3, 2012

The Headshot Mini Session Event! {Marisa Taylor Photography-Delaware Portrait Photographer}

Being a business owner, I know how important it is to have some great shots of yourself to post on your website, your facebook page, your blog, etc.  I am the first to admit it, I almost loathe being in front of the camera.  So a huge thank you goes out to my friend Sarah, of Sarah Rachel who did some amazing headshots of me, and I am so proud to use them! I'm actually not afraid to show myself on camera  because of her. I mean seriously, take a look!





I find it amazing that she convinced me to take my glasses off for the pictures!  I NEVER take my glasses off!

Now here is your chance to have some great images of yourself! Contact me today to book your time slot and have your headshot session done in my home studio.  You provide hair, make-up, and wardrobe...I provide styling and amazing photography!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment