Friday, August 31, 2012

The Birth of Baby Declan {Delaware Birth Photographer-Marisa Taylor Photography}

It was exactly 1:36 a.m. when I received the phone call.  Charlotte had just went down to sleep, since I let her stay up late for her birthday, and I was heading to bed myself. Beth was on the other end, she was in labor and on her way to The Birth Center.  I may have shrieked into the phone from excitement, I can't remember.  But I packed up my gear, and some 5 hour energy, and headed over to the birth center.

When I got there, Beth was progressing nicely.  I wasn't even there for more than 10 minutes before she was moved from the bed to the bath tub to deliver.  I thought I had a fast delivery, but Beth knocked it out of the water.  It was amazing to watch her bring a new life into this world. With the support of Mike and her daughter Maeve, it was a very calm, serene moment.

Little Declan was born at 3:07 a.m. on August 25th 2012.  Happy and healthy, all ten fingers and toes.  I am honored to have been there to capture his very first moments in this world.  It was amazing and magical, and while making the video that you are about to see below. I cried.

I showed it to Beth first last night, and she loved it.  And her reply, made me cry...again. Yes, I am a very emotional person. This is what she had to say:

"Are you freaking serious. That is the most beautiful amazing thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I'm a blubbering idiot over here. The song the story you are amazing so so so much talent! Words can not even describe how thankful I am for you and your talent! Wow"

But enough of me talking, here is the video. Enjoy.



Beth, Mike, and Maeve, thank you again.

birth photography, delaware birth photographer, newborn photographer, marisa taylor photography

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment