Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's almost Fall! {Delaware Lifestyle Portrait Photographer}

It's September! Where did the summer go. It seems like it just started, and now it's gone. But with fall comes some great things. Pumpkin flavored everything, boots, sweaters, playing in the leaves. And hot chocolate!  Although I will miss summer, even though techincally summer is officially not over yet, fall means the LONGEST time of the year for me.

Quite a lot has happened over the past couple of weeks.  For one, my sweet baby Charlotte turned one on August 24th. She is now a walking, somewhat talking toddler. She loves to climb over things, get into everything, and express herself.  Now with her I definitely can't believe how fast the time has gone by!

baby photographer, newborn photographer, marisa taylor photography, delaware portrait photographer


Besides that, I upgraded my camera! Rewarded myself with a gorgeous new camera bag, and am working on making my studio even more gorgeous! I finally get to paint the walls soon! Well first, I have to take down the wall paper...but either way, it's almost ready!

I am so excited for all that is to come!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment