Wednesday, May 30, 2012

10 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8-Three Turn Ons {Delaware Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer}

Good morning, good morning! It's great to stay up late. Good morning, good morning to you! Clearly, I am in quite a musical mood today.  But let's get to today's blog post challenge topic...three turn on's.  I only get three, so I have to think carefully!

1) Intelligence. I can't help it, I love me a smart man. Or just smart person in general.  I think intelligence is a great thing. And if we can hang out and have a nerd off about a particular topic, then you are awesome in my book. Hey, it's how my husband got me :) I totally went after his brains.  Ok, that sounded a bit zombie-ish.

2) Style. I'm not talking about modern style also.  I love historical fashions. So if you can rock the Victorian, Renaissance, or Mad Men look, another A+ in my book!

3) Genuine. I'm only 25, but have been through quite a lot in my time here on earth (that makes me sound like an alien!). But one thing I do love is a genuine person.  There are so many people out there that are ready and willing to take advantage of you, who have the "what can you do for me?" attitude, that I ended up very guarded. It's nice and refreshing to meet someone who has such a genuine personality, that they just want to be there just to be there. Nothing in return except genuine friendship.


Ok folks, so what are your three turn on's?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment