Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sweet Charlotte Adventure-9 Months Old {Delaware Baby Photographer}

My sweet, adorable baby turned 9 months old on the 24th. Where has the time gone?  She now stands up on her own, walks while holding on to furniture, climbs on things, climbs over there, expresses her dislike by yelling at me, and is becoming her own little person.  It's amazing to watch her grow every single day.  Before I know it, she will be one years old. She will be walking, then dating, then asking for the car, then going to college. I better stop before I start crying over here! 

So for her 9 month-aversary, I wanted to get some new photos of her.  Now admittedly, I photograph her all of the time. But I really wanted some fun photos for her. We put her in her new lace romper from Little Bits Chic, and her headband from Doll Baby Accessories, and *attempted* a photoshoot with her.  With the help of my husband, I was able to get a few shots in. Let me tell you something, photographing my own child is completely different from photographing my clients children! Any who, I plan on getting a canvas of one of my favorite images of her for each month, and hanging them in her room.   Enough of me babbling, here we go!







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment