Saturday, May 26, 2012

10 Day Blog Challenge: Day 5-Six Things You Wish You Had Never Done {Delaware Wedding & Lifestyle Portrait Photographer}

I'm in the middle of packing up the house for our move next month. And of course, I am easily distracted. I just wanted to hop on the computer, check a couple of emails, and hop back off. But then I realized that I should do the blog post now, because I am in for a busy day later.  I still need to do product shots with my daughter Charlotte for a boutique called Doll Baby Accessories, and then I have a Love, Mom session later today.  The weather is perfect! Warm, and sunny, and most importantly...not wet!

Ok, before I start rambling on. Let's get back to the task at hand.  The blog challenge! This post may be a little bit more personal than the others. The topic is: Six Things You Wish You Had Never Done.  Now I firmly believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. Whether it is good or bad.  The universe has multiple paths and destiny's for you, and those paths intertwine based on your choices.  So even though there are things that I WISH I never did, I am still glad I did them.


Here we go!!!

1) I wish that I never let Eddie go that day without telling him how I felt.  It was a little school girl crush. We both liked each other, liked the same things, hung out. Well secretly hung out. It was almost out of a movie. Then one day, the last day that I saw him, he told me that he really liked me. It was cute. And then he moved, because he was foster child and placed in a different home with no say so, I never saw him again.  I think it always stuck with me because of how fast things changed. One day we were hanging out, the next day he is miles away, and us being teenagers, of course we had no way of seeing each other.

2) I wish that I had never stayed quiet to the kids that picked on me in school.  They needed to know that their words and actions were very hurtful and damaging. And maybe if I said something then could have turned out to be better people.

3) I wish I had never stopped playing piano. I am HORRIBLE at reading music, and even when I did play piano, I played my remembering the notes, not reading the actual music. If I would have stuck with it, I probably would be awesome!

4) I wish I had never stopped dancing. I loved to dance. Loved it. I used to dance in my room all the time, and took dance classes.  I miss it.

5) I wish I had never...well I am actually drawing a blank here. I've been sitting here for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what to type. Well I actually know what to type, but I think it's a little too personal :) So I will leave it at that!



I hope you folks enjoy your weekend!!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment