Friday, May 25, 2012

10 Day Blog Challeneg: Day 4-Seven Things That Cross Your Mind Alot {Delaware Wedding & Portrait Photographer}

It's Memorial Day Weekend! The unofficial official start to the summer. And you know what summer means? Bbq's!!!!! If you kno me, you know that I love BBQ! I crave it once a week. At least. It doesn't mean that I get to eat it once a week, but sweet sweet BBQ is n my dreams! Haha.

So now, we are on Day 4 of the blog challenge. Todays post is 7 things that cross your mind a lot.

Reading this, you will realize that I am a very weird person. So here we go!

1) I wonder if I will ever meet Robert Downey Jr.?

2) Do babies actually talk? I bet that babble is actually a secret language.

3) I like dogs.

4) maybe today I will win the powerball!

5) I need coffee to make it through the day.

6) What did Indo before the Internet?

7) I should have a reality show!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment