Sunday, March 25, 2012

Time Flies By {Delaware Baby Photographer}

There was a time when having a child was the last thing on my mind.  My life plan was to go to college, become a business executive, live it up in NYC, and then get married and have a child.  You never know how badly you want something until you are told that you can't have it.  When I was 22, I was told that I would not be able to have children.  That even if I were to get pregnant, that the chances of me carrying to full term would be very slim.

So when I found out that I was pregnant, I was more than excited. I was thankful.  And then my daughter was born, and it has been magic since then.

It's amazing how fast you can fall in love with someone in such a short period of time.  From the moment I saw my daughter on the ultra sound, I was head over heels in love.  The first time I felt her move, that love grew more.  When she was born, the love increased.  I thought that there was some sort of limit on love, that when you say you love that person to death, that there is no more love that you can give.  Having my daughter proved to me that love is truly limitless.




She is 7 months now. She has grown so fast. She went from being this tiny little bean, to this bustling, crawling, climbing, screaming explorer. She loves to get into things. She loves to dance. I think in her world, everything is just about fun right now.

And because she is here now, I value everything even more. I take tons of photos of her, not just poses, but the moments.  I have never felt such a need to record everything that happens, until she came a long.

So I stress to my clients, take the time out to get a family session. Even if you do one a year, it's definitely something to invest in. Take a day, focus on your family, have fun, and have images to remember it.  Time flies by so, so fast.  It really does.  Don't wait to have an experience with your family.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment