Friday, March 30, 2012

MegaMillions Fever

So it seems that MegaMillions Fever has hit. To be honest, it had skipped my mind until yesterday when my mother mentioned it. Apparently it is at one of its biggest jackpots ever, 540 million dollars. Yes, you read that right. 540 MILLION DOLLARS (insert Dr. Evil voice and pinky here).  I know that we could all use that jackpot!  So today I sent my husband out with a list of numbers, and we are taking a chance at fate.  We've always had a plan of what we would do if we ever won the lottery, and up until last year, nothing about that plan has changed.  Last year our daughter was born, so now if we were to be so awesomely lucky to win the lottery, her future takes first priority.

And of course I would invest in some new equipment, an awesome studio, travel and take pictures! And donate to my hearts content. Maybe even open up an animal rescue. We shall see!

But in other news...It's FRIDAY! And although it is not as warm as it was last week, it is still some gorgeous weather out there.  I've been planning on taking the little one to one of our parks, especially with the dogwoods in blooms, for photos. But I think based on her last experience in the grass, she is still not quite used to being in the outdoors yet!

But I have been having fun getting pictures of her at home, and I would love to share them with you



Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer


Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer


Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer

Delaware Baby and Family Photographer


Oh! And I almost forget.  My engagement session of Lori and Jon was featured on the wedding blog Fresh Squeezed Weddings!    If you can head on over there and leave some love that would be great. Lori and Jon are such a great couple, and I am super excited to photograph their wedding in September. I already know that it is going to be a blast!

So that is it for this post. Enjoy the day, buy a ticket! And good luck!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment