Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Spring! {Delaware Baby and Family Photographer}

I can't believe that I didn't write a post on the first day of spring!!! It could have been due to the fact that I was out of the house enjoying the great weather. I took the little one to Rita's for free water ice day.  And she loves water ice! It was so cute seeing her little mouth pucker up at tasting something new. And then we just spent the rest of the day outside.

So to welcome spring, here is a photo of my daughter, in the grass for the first time.  Two minutes later she started crying and then doing the grumpy face, so picture time was over. But I still managed to capture this one, and I absolutely love it. I can't wait to get it printed on a canvas and hung on my wall.

And with the weather being so great. I am so excited to start booking those outdoor sessions. I have changed my pricing a bit, to better accommodate my clients. The session fee is now only $100. This covers your session time and editing, and you will receive a free 8x10" print with it.  Then you can place your order for additional prints by choosing off of the a la carte menu.  The minimum order is $150.  So instead of me giving you a set package of what you receive, you now choose what you want. Whether it's a couple of small prints, or a huge canvas with prints to surround it. You make it happen. And of course, I will be there to guide you in what looks best when creating your wall art!

So many exciting things happening for spring! I am happy!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment