Sunday, April 1, 2012

Love, Mom {Delaware Family Photographer}

It's April 1st! Happy April Fools!  I just noticed that I have quite a few friends born on this day, including my husbands god daughter.  I also notice a large amount of friends posting that they are getting married, are pregnant, moving, etc.  So I will see how serious they are...tomorrow. 

But now let's get to the important stuff at hand.  Who here has an awesome portrait with their mother? I know that I don't.  Who here is a mother and has an awesome portrait with their child or children?  Nope, me neither.  You would think that with me being a photographer I would have a ton, but I don't.  I know that a lot of my friends and family don't have those images either.  Now you know how I go on and on about how important it is capturing moments with your family, investing into those memories, well with Mothers Day right around the corner, there is no time better than N-O-W.  Seriously, get in on this, it is something that you don't want to miss.

I am offering  a very special rate for all Love, Mom shoots.  This is the perfect time to show Mom how much you love her without pulling your hair out about finding the perfect Mothers Day gift (I know that every year, I have a heart attack trying to buy my mother something!).  Book a session for you and your child or children, book a session for you, your mom and your siblings, or book a session for any woman who is an amazing mother, and you want a memory with her.


Life began with waking up and loving my mothers face
-George Eliot



So just as a reminder, Mothers Day is May 13.  6 weeks away.  Like I said, every year I pull my hair out trying to find my mother the perfect gift. There is but so much jewelry, perfume, flowers, and dinners that you can give her.  Give your mom, yourself, or that special woman something amazing that will always last. That you will see every single day of the year hanging up in your home.  It's worth it!



What are the details?

Well, you get an one hour session at a location that you choose. Which means the park, your home, anywhere you would like!  This is for up to three people. So it can be you, your mom, and your child/you and your two children, whatever combination. The only stipulation is that someone has to be a mom,

The session fee of $50 is due at the time of booking. Now these sessions DO NOT have to take place on Mothers Day.  In fact, I prefer that they do not take place on Mothers Day, as I will be celebrating Mothers Day with my mom! You can schedule your session any day before or after Mothers Day, but you must book BEFORE Mothers Day.

You will receive one free 8x10" gift print from your session.  Additional prints and products are sold separately.  And we can set up a viewing and ordering session so you can see and order your amazing photos!

The fee is for up to three people. Now, does it only have to be three people? No. If you have more siblings, children, people who want to be in the photograph with awesome mom, by all means bring them. Each additional person is $15.

Again, this promotion is good from now until Mothers Day. So you can book now and schedule for a later date. If you want it to be a complete surprise, I do offer gift certificates, so you have the option of purchasing that too.   As long as you book your session by May 13th, then everything is all good!

And please, share with all of your friends and moms that you know also!!!

Looking forward to seeing you amazing moms and families in front of my lens!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment