Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday! {Delaware Baby and Family Photographer)

Most people hate Monday's, but this Monday is actually pretty awesome. For one, it is absolutely gorgeous outside!!! You know how much I love warm weather.  Now be warned, that once it hits above 85 and starts getting uncomfortable, I am going to complain!  My ideal weather is 70-85 degrees. If I could live in that every single day I totally would.

Ok, so let's keep the good vibes going. I am so excited to show you my new video that graces the front page of my website.  I have been wanting a promo video on my website for a while.  I wanted it to be different, and reflect me. Most importantly, I wanted my husband and baby included.  So one day I decided that we were going to do one family portrait. 66 frames later, and with a cranky baby we had to take a break.  But then it hit me...with as many frames that I took, I could totally do a stop motion video!  I LOVE stop motion.  And I think this video sums us up perfectly.  We definitely do try to make each day awesome.

Take a look!


Full Promo Video from Marisa Taylor on Vimeo.


Now, keeping up with the stop motion kick, I followed my daughter around for a bit, and came up with this video. It still amazes me that she is 7 months (well, will officially be 7 months on the 24th)...


Busy Busy Charlotte from Marisa Taylor on Vimeo.

I'm pretty sure that every single video from here on out, may just be stop motion.  Ok, I am joking. But I am hoping to do another promo video which is more behind the scenes with me and my clients. So I will be reaching out to my past clients VERY soon to get that organized! Keep an eye out!



Alrighty, so let's get to something even more awesome!  It's spring, well technically spring is tomorrow, which also happens to be Free Water Ice Day at Rita's!!!!  And with spring, it's one of the best times to have portraits done. So because I want EVERYONE to have great portraits of them, their families, and their children, I now have a special rate for portraits!!!  Check out below!

$100- Portrait session fee
(Minimum order of $150)


1.5 hour session
One 8x10" gift print included!

An amazing time full of fun, laughter and love, with cherished memories to boot!


So don't hesitate to book a session with me, you will love it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment