Friday, March 16, 2012

My Family...in FRONT of the camera! {Delaware Family Photographer}

So you know how I am always going on about how important it is to capture the memories of your family, and how special it is to have a session. Well...today my own family had their experience to get in front of my camera.  It was quite interesting. Dealing with one teenager, and three preteens is quite an experience. Especially when they are siblings and at that age where the mere thought of being near their sibling.  Cue the headache starting.

In the end, it was fun. My mother now has pictures of her grandchildren, and pictures of her WITH her grandchildren. I type WITH in capitals because my mother used to be the type that would literally destroy you for taking her picture. So yay for me for holding the power to make her want to be in the picture!  Cue the happy dance.

And now, here are just some of the bunch.  I've excluded the funny faces, choke holds, and the like :)



My niece, Jalisha

My nieces, Angel and Netty...they are sisters if you can't tell

My nephew Joey, Angel and Netty's brother

My nephew Juwon, Jalisha's brothers

Joey, Angel, and Netty. If you only knew how long it took to get them to stand next to each other

Jalisha and Juwon...no need to convince them to stand next to each other!

My mom with her grands. Yup, we put my daughter Charlotte on top of her head.

My sister Shannon, with her children.



It was fun, it was an experience.  We now have something other than the school portraits!  Now yesterday, I attempted to do my own family portrait with my husband and daughter.  Let me tell you, it is a lot harder to photograph yourself and your family than photographing anyone else. Especially when you have a very active 7 month old who has more interest in the wireless remote and not smiling. But that leads to something awesome...

I have a new video on my website!!! Visit, http://www.MarisaTaylorPhotography.com to check it out!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment