Saturday, February 11, 2012

My sweet darling

I can't help it, my daughter is the sweetest thing ever.  Being a mother has showed me that love is truly limitless. I cannot believe how much love I have for her, and for my husband for helping in bringing her into this world.  It's like a constant overfilling and pouring out of love, it's just absolutely amazing!  Everything that she does is just wonderful. Ok, well except the spit up, and being peed and pooped on, and having food spit back on me. But even with all of that, she is still an amazing little girl.

What's even more amazing is that at just under 6 months, she now recognizes the camera and tries to get away. Or she will humor me with just a few brief moments of interaction, then she is gone into her own little world. And nothing I do can get her attention again.  But she is the daughter of a photographer after all. I just find it so funny how much personality babies have!

Here are a few shots of my little one. I was going to wait until Valentines Day to post these, but hey! I can't wait!











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment