Thursday, February 9, 2012

{Baby Portrait-Little Miss Chloe} Delaware Newborn & Baby Photography

It has been a while since I have photographed an adorable little baby other than my own.  And frankly at 5 and a half months, my daughter is pretty tired of seeing me setting up the backdrops and breaking out the camera.  She tries to escape by any means possible.  Even if her only ability is rolling, she will do it.

But luckily, she was spared for one day when I had little Chloe in to photograph her.  She is just so cute and tiny and little.  Two months old and cooing, and gosh, I remember those days!  The cutest thing was laying her in the fur, apparently she liked it, as she kept making this adorable baby faces to me!  But enough chit chat, here are some of her beautiful pictures.

 









Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment