Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Little Things

You've seen me go on and on about how important photographs are for you and your family.  I'm really trying not to be a big sap, but I just can't express just how important they are.  My daughter is just over 5 months, no longer is she that tiny, quiet little being we brought home from the hospital.  Now she is vocal, climbing over things, crawling (backwards mind you, but whatever gets the job over), rolling over, grabbing for things, and screaming and squealing in excitement.  She has obviously outgrown all of her newborn clothes, and it breaks my heart to pack them up and get her bigger clothes out.

The moral of the story is appreciate the little things.  I was told during my whole pregnancy that they grow up so fast. And by God, do they!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment