Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope all of you had a fabulous New Year. We had a great time ringing in 2012 dressed to the nines in our 1920's attire (pictures of that to come soon).

I have a lot in store or 2012, and am looking forward to it. I am so excited for my business and everything else. I am definitely looking forward to some amazing newborn and portrait sessions, more birthing sessions, and of course weddings! I have so many new products for you including albums, gorgeous canvas and gallery wraps, as well as frames from The Organic Bloom (I have my daughters picture framed within an Organic Bloom frame, and I love it!).

The first thing that I have in store for my current and fabulous clients is my Winter Mini-session event. 30 minutes at a location that you choose, 5 final images, $100. And.....you will receive an automatic $30 gift credit good towards the purchase of prints/frames when you purchase 2 or more prints!



 

And my daughter Charlotte, whom is now the poster child for everything pretty much, would like to wish you a Happy New Year, and an awesome 2012!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. where-a-bouts. small youngsters can give moms and...

    dads the top scare of the existence if they experienced been to wonder off, using the brand new gps systems there is no should worry. the chip can pin place a child to within three meters!as much as recreational use, the...

    ReplyDelete