Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year, New Stuff!

So, we are officially in 2012.  And for the first time ever, I actually write the current year when I have to date things without messing up and writing the previous year. Yay me!  It's all about the little victories.  Ok, it's a new year, and with a new year comes new stuff.  I have a lot of amazing and fun things planned for 2012.  Of course there are some amazing weddings lined up, and fantastic portrait sessions.  But also, lots more BOUDOIR!  Including a fun project of mine, historical boudoir.  I am very exciting for that!
I have also been working super hard on a secret project of mine, which is no longer a secret.  You know how I love my website developing program, Showit.  It is AMAZING.  And let's me be as creative as I want to be.  I have now started designing websites and custom branding for other fellow photographers and other awesome folks.  2.1.12 is the release date.  I'll have more information soon. But I am super excited for you to see what I have done!



Also, don't forget my awesome winter special that is going on for fun portraits.  Although it totally does not feel like winter. It was 60 degrees yesterday!  Can we say global warming!



Have a fabulous day. Till next time!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment