Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Year in Review: Weddings

2011 has been an amazing year for me and the weddings that I had the opportunity to photograph.  I am so grateful to each of my clients that came to me, and trusted me with the images of the most important day of their lives.  I wish I could have photographed all the couples that wanted to book with me, but I was pregnant through each wedding I photographed, and I definitely could not book so close to my due date. Sorry! I would have loved to be there!  So in no particular order, here are my awesome 2011 couples (that hopefully will be having some babies soon!)

 

Scott & Jessica



Curtis & Samantha



Troy & Lamont


 


Niya & Richard



Jackie & Rob



Heather & Mike



Amy & Matt



Fredia & James



Maria & Steve


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment