Friday, September 30, 2011

{Maternity Session-Amanda}

Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph Amanda and Donnie for Amanda's maternity session.  I've know Donnie and Amanda for years now, and when she announced she was pregnant I was very excited.  A lot of my friends are pregnant now.  We all joke and say it's something in the water.  Amanda is now 8 months and looking forward to seeing her little boy.

We had the session in Battery Park, one of my favorite places to shoot.  And let me tell you,  Amanda and Donnie knocked their pictures out of the ballpark (funny thing for saying that since they are both HUGE Mets fans).  Every single picture was just filled with cuteness.  It was a cute overload!  And huge props to Donnie for being just as cute!




 





This last picture I love for a number of reasons.  One, I love tattoos.  Two, being a mom now, my priorities have changes, and a big thing for me is having my child love and accept everyone, which is why his tattoo is so epic.




Again, a big thank you to Donnie and Amanda, you two were great! I can't wait to meet your little one!

Pin It

1 comment: