Monday, October 3, 2011

Engagement Session-Fredia and James

The summer is over, and it seems like some days mother nature forgot the memo that we are in fall and not winter.  But she did give us a break this past Saturday when I shot the engagement session for Fredia and James.  They are getting married in just a few weeks, so with their wedding right around the corner we headed out to Battery Park, again one of my favorite places to photograph.  They had their son Lawrence with them, who is adorable and has the coolest glasses (yes, I am totally jealous of them).  So this turned out to be both an engagement session and a family session.  Here are a few images!






And here is a shot of the awesome family having fun on the pier



I just love the image below.  Being a mom makes me extra sappy now!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment