Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

For many, Wednesday marks the half way point to the weekend.  It's weird for me and my husband though. Since I primarily actively work on weekends, I don't have a hump day.  Now for my husband, who works Sunday-Wednesday and is off from Thursday-Saturday, Wednesdays are technically the start to his weekend.  But we have always had weird schedules!  But being that it is hump day for most, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite songs from when I was younger.  The Humpty Dance.  Now admittedly, half of the things he is saying I do not quite understand, but I used to love this video and dance when I was a little girl dancing around my room like no one was watching (which I still do...quite frequently really).  It's perfect for hump days! So enjoy!

Humpty Dance!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment