Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wedding: Niya and Richard's Philadelphia Wedding

This past Saturday I photographed the wedding of Niya and Richard.  I can say nothing more than that they are an absolutely adorable couple.  Niya is so relaxed and Richard is just as equally relaxed, but when put together you can tell the fireworks are between them.  The wedding was held at The Brossman Center in Philadelphia on a slightly overcast day.  The only bad thing I can say is that there seemed to be a swarm of bugs that wanted to attack everyone! While editing the images, there were some that you can actually see the little gnats show up on camera.
Let's start with the details.  Oh, and how much I love her hair!



And here we have the gorgeous bride and her bridesmaids getting ready.  I love the getting ready process, it's so candid.







And here are the ladies walking to the chapel, along with the spunkiest little flower girl to date.  That little girl has a career in fashion I tell you!



Oh, and a mother's job is never done.  Richard and Niya's youngest son appeared to be a bit distressed with all the people and activity going on, so Niya had to switch from bride to mommy mode. She did it quite effortlessly I must say!



I love the way that Richard and Niya interact with each other.  You can tell how much love that they both have for each other through every hold, touch, and kiss!









Ah! One thing I must mention is that Richard actually had a soccer injury weeks before I did their engagement session, and after the session he required surgery. He was determined to walk down the aisle on their wedding day, and walk he did. And he danced too!  He danced the night away. I must admit, I did get kind of nervous, hoping that he wouldn't injure himself further, but he was fine!

Many years of happiness to the both of you Niya and Richard!!!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment