Sunday, June 12, 2011

{Another round of awesome client reviews}

I shot a wedding yesterday! Thankfully it was not too hot, and did not rain. I was worried about it raining all day, but it did hold out.  The one thing though that seemed to be crazy was the bugs. We were attacked by a swarm of gnats and other random insects that were absolutely everywhere. There were quite a few images in which everything is perfect one second then within the next people are flailing and waving bugs away.  So while the preview pictures from that wedding are being prepared, I have another round of awesome client reviews!

The new Mrs. Samantha Chestnut said this:

Marisa needs to photograph everyone's wedding! She did an amazing job, i was very impressed!I am so glad that I actually got a photographer that cares and has a warm, fun personality. She gives it a special touch that puts them way above any old plain wedding photos. She was able to give us Amazing photos even though she had to drive over an hour, the sun was incredibly bright AND while she was pregnant. If she can't do it, no one can. I LOVE my Engagement photos, I LOVE my wedding photos, and im gonna LOVE my Rock the Dress pictures too! Watch out Marisa, your going to be my babies photographer too. (but that's not gonna be for a while, lol) Thank you Marisa! You made my wedding perfect! Thank you SO much.




Heather and Oscar (who will be married soon in a destination wedding) said this:


Wow .. where to begin. My fiance' and I where BEYOND pleased with our Engagement Session with Marisa! We had chosen a location that was familiar to us, but a location that Marisa had never been too. Countless emails between us, planning out all the little details and theme for our session. Everything worked out perfectly, and we had a great experience with her. I wish we could take her with us for our DW!! The time and attention put into our overall experience was OUTSTANDING! From start to finish, I can say, that she goes out of her way to make sure that she is capturing the moment, perfectly. We are looking forward to many more sessions with Marisa *hint hint :) Thank you for everything! We couldn't be happier!




Jenna had this to say about her engagement session:

I Declare My Love For Marisa! She was awesome. She did our engagement session at Rockwood Mansion. We used the photos she took for our Wedding favors. Everyone that has seen them keeps asking who did them...so I send them here. Marissa thank you so much! You do a great job and you have a natural gift for making people feel comfortable. Keep it up.






What more can I say? Other than my clients are awesome, and I love them, and thank you!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment