Monday, June 6, 2011

{Love}

I admit it, I am a sucker for love.  Not that romantic comedy kind of love, which is quite funny.  But the type of love where you can't imagine how your life can go on without that person.  The love that a couple has on their wedding day, the love that a mom has when she first sees her newborn child, a love that a kid has for their dog.  Love is amazing in so many ways.  To live a life without love is to live a life without happiness.  It's heart wrenching to know that there are people in life who will never know what it is to be love or to love someone in any capacity.  But one cannot focus on the sadness, for love is all around and is so wonderful and amazing that we should relish in it each and every day.

When my husband leaves for work, I always tell him I love him. Even if I am in a deep sleep, I will somehow wake up to tell him that I love him.  When he is at work, I always send at least one email telling him I love him. And before we go to sleep it's the same thing.

I am a strong believer that you should never go to bed angry, so tel those in your life that you love them every day, all day long.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment