Sunday, May 1, 2011

{Unexpected Surprise!-Maternity shoot mama goes into labor}

On Friday I headed up to New Jersey to do a combination boudoir and maternity shoot for Dorian, who is a friend of mine. Now earlier that day, I was talking with another friend of mine who is a photographer down in Florida about how we would love to photograph a live birth. Well...no sooner had I arrived at Dorian's home, her water broke! Needless to say, there was going to be no maternity session that day, but I was able to capture a few photos of her and her husband getting their things ready to head on over to the hospital. It was very exciting for me as I have never been around a woman in labor before, and with me being pregnant, I am of course more emotional than ever!

Dorian and her husband Kyle welcomed their little girl (they chose to not find out the sex until birth, so it was a surprise!) Shiloh Rhiannon to the world on Saturday, April 30 at 9:59 am. Little Shiloh weighed in at 5lbs and 12.6oz. So a huge congrats to the three of them, and I can't wait to head up there for their newborn session!



















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment