Saturday, April 16, 2011

{Wedding: Amy & Matt}

Yesterday I shot the wedding of the fabulous and fun Amy & Matt. Let me say that this wedding was epic! The groomsmen were a riot and kept my on my toes all night.  The bridal party was gorgeous, I loved their dresses. And the flower girls and the rest of the little ones there, I just wanted to scoop up and hug! Everything about this wedding was amazing, and I am glad to have been a part of it.  It's amazing to see how much love and energy flows about on a wedding day. You not only have the love between the couple, but from their friends and family as well. Everyone, and I mean everyone was all smiles for the wedding. Well except for the little ones, who became a bit chilly while doing portraits. But never fear! Nothing a few pretty colored parasols can't solve! And the brides grandmother, I have no words. The woman is the epitomy of awesome. She out danced almost everyone on the dance floor.  I can only hope that I can move like that when I am older!

The wedding took place at Running Deer Golf Club, which is a gorgeous location.  The ceremony was outdoors, and overlooked the golf course. The main hall had huge, bright windows (perfect for a natural light lover such as myself), and a lovely hardwood floor.   The flowers were too die for, in gorgeous  shades of pink and ivory.  Like I said, everything was perfect.  Here are a few (well not really a few, because I loved them all) of my favorites!



















There are a lot more! You can see more of the previews over on my Facebook page.

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy the rest of my day off. The weather is gloomy, and usually on gloomy days I curl up in bed and watch Law & Order or other criminal type shows. I have no idea why I watch them, I just find them to be very interesting and it somehow captivates my attention.  Have a great day!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment