Saturday, March 19, 2011

{Contest Time!}

Hooray for warm weather! I love it. Yesterday we hit 78 degrees, and I was in absolute heaven. I don't like it too hot, but yesterday's weather was absolutely perfect. And now that the warm weather is finally coming around, I am in the mood for a Spring Contest!

Spring Contest you say, well what is that?  I love sharing things with people, so this contest gives me a chance to share some amazing items with you. There will be multiple winners with multiple prizes. Some of the prizes include:  A free mini-session, $25 Visa Gift cards, mini picture frames, and more!

So how does this contest work!  Well it is simple. The first part of the contest is based on you, the fans and clients.  Share this page, http://www.Facebook.com/MarisaTaylorPhotography with all of your family and friends! Once the page hits 500 fans, the contest will start.  I am currently at 455 fans right now.  To enter the contest is easy, all you have to do is send an email to MarisaTaylorPhotography@gmail.com and put "Spring Contest" in the subject line, and you have entered!  The winners will be picked at random for the prizes and notified via email.

The best part is, if you share the Facebook link, and tag @Marisa Taylor Photography in your post (by adding the "@" symbol, it links to my wall and I am able to see that you shared the link), you get an extra entry into the contest!

So go forth and be merry and don't forget to share the page! And for those of you itching to get a session in, schedule one today!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment