Tuesday, March 22, 2011

{Engagement Session-Jackie and Rob}

I have definitely been taking advantage of the nice weather we have been having. Now that it is officially spring, I am so excited to get outside and do more shoots.  This past Sunday (which happened to be free water ice day at Rita's), I photographed Jackie and Rob. They are getting married in July, and we have been waiting to do their engagement session for a while. But since the weather has been so weird and cold we had to keep putting it off. One day it would be sunny and mildly warm, the next day it would raining, and would rain for like 2 days, then of course the days after it would be dreary. But not this Sunday! It was gorgeous! Bright and sunny and warm, which made for a perfect shoot.

Now, let me tell you something about this couple. They are hilarious. We laughed pretty much the entire shoot.  Rob is definitely the king of making anyone laugh, and you could see that through the photos. And that is why I love doing what I do, what other job besides being a comedian do you get to interact with people that make you laugh constantly?  My job is fun!  So here are a few previews from their awesome session.




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment