Sunday, March 13, 2011

{Maternity: Shimul & Shiv}

Finally! We had a nice warm day, and I took advantage of it. This past Saturday I headed to Battery Park (one of my favorite places) to photograph Shimul and her husband Shiv for their maternity session. Shimul is due in early April, so we were pretty close to the wire!  The day was gorgeous, the sun came out, the weather was warm, and it was just perfect. Shimul and Shiv were so great to work with, and I absolutely love the faces that Shiv makes.  When the dads get on the photo action, it makes for some fun and amazing pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites:






 So thank you Shimul and Shiv for allowing me to be the one to photograph this very special moment in your lives!  I can't wait till the little one is born and to photograph him!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment