Sunday, September 19, 2010

{The Photobooth Chronicles: Danny and Brads Wedding}

So, the "photobooth" I set up at Danny and Brads wedding on 9-18-10 was...a hit!  Their guests absolutely loved it, and it looked like everyone had a lot of fun.  The fake mustaches as props...another hit.  I am so glad that they enjoyed it, because it only makes me want to set these up at future weddings even more!  And I will definitely work at making more props.  I want to make more mustaches, but also more lips and smiles, just general random mouth motions.  Definitely in vibrant colors, like a comic book.

I posted the pictures on my facebook fan page (that's a hint to click and become a fan!). But I wanted to add some music to it, and put it in a video. And thanks to Animoto...I did!  Enjoy

http://static.animoto.com/swf/w.swf?w=swf/vp1&e=1284959393&f=0r10c24V0SSzXgUtnnqFEQ&d=39&m=b&r=w&i=m&options=

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment