Friday, September 10, 2010

{Just Because Session-Dan & Cara}

Today was a great day, more of a double whammy.  First I had a vendor shoot at The Brossman Center, and photographed gorgeous center pieces and delicious food.  Then I had a "just because" shoot with Dan & Cara.  I actually did Cara's "Rock the Dress" session, so this was another fun shoot together, but this time with her husband Dan.  We went back to where they were married in June, the Judge Morris Estate in Newark, DE and did their session there.  Cara and Dan are both writers, gamers, and just fun in general, so we went with a theme that suited both of them well.  They had a little picnic with some wine, their gaming dice, and of course their favorite books.

It was great shooting Dan & Cara, and I had a blast with them.  There was much laughter, and talk of nerdy stuff.  I could definitely feel the love between the two of them, they are so sweet together!  And I know that you will feel it through the pictures also.

We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart?
Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.
-Anonymous


















Dan and Cara, I wish you many years of happiness and fun.  Thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph you and share what you two have with the world.  You guys rock!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment