Wednesday, September 8, 2010

{Wedding Cake Wednesday}

I am going to be starting a new weekly post about wedding cakes. Hence, Wedding Cake Wednesday!  I am more than just a photographer, I am a wedding junkie! If you don't know by now, I love EVERYTHING having to do with a wedding.  There was a time, when I was younger, when I wanted to be a wedding planner, wedding dress designer, wedding photographer, and wedding cake maker. I wanted to do it all! But trust me, it is not easy being a superwoman.  I had my take at designing, which is why I love sewing.  I even had my take a wedding cakes. And let me tell you, A LOT of work goes into it.  The artistic skill and imagination is huge. And the dedication...yes, lots of dedication goes into it.
So up for our first Wedding Cake Wednesday is....Ciao Bella Cakes! Ciao Bella Cakes is located in Philadelphia, and offers wedding cakes, specialty cakes, and birthday cakes for individuals and food establishments.  Check out just how awesome they are below:








Aren't they awesome! I've met the owner, and she is super sweet and super nice.  So I definitely recommend working with her!  Tell her that Marisa Taylor Photography sent you.



And don't forget, the 2010 Fall Giveaway is still going on!  Winner will receive a free engagement or "just because" session!  Click here for more details! Be sure to let all of your friends and family know!  Also, become a fan on Facebook!



Have a great day!

Pin It

1 comment: