Saturday, September 11, 2010

{A Lovely Saturday}

Fall is among us! I can definitely tell by the drastic weather change.  Today was a relaxing day today.  My sister in law, my husband, my stepson and I had lunch at the new Sonic in our area. We have been waiting for a Sonic since forever!  Up until yesterday, the closest one available was just over an hour away!  After lunch we did some driving, and then relaxed in the back yard.  We passed by a sunflower field today, and I could not resist pulling over and taking some photos.  Sunflowers are gorgeous!  These are just baby sunflowers, they are not fully grown yet, but they are still pretty. I would love to do a shoot in a field of sunflowers before it gets too cold.  Here's to wishing!  So here are pretty sunflower pictures!





After the trip to the sunflower field, we went back and relaxed.  So now I want to show you my sister in laws "children".  Her two Dachshunds, Jasmine and Glory.  These two are my "nieces" and I love them to death, but they are HARD to photograph!  Jasmine is the older, and usually the calmer one.  Glory, we call her the crazy one.  Either way, here they are:















I am very excited about next week. Next Saturday, I am shooting the wedding of Daniel and Brad at the Wilmington Grand Opera House in Delaware.  About two weeks ago I went to the location with Daniel to take a walk through, and let me tell you, it is breathtaking!  The decor is jaw dropping, and there are so many places to take some really creative pictures. I am totally looking forward to it! And thankfully, Daniel and Brad are the type of couple that I love photographing. They are fun, outgoing, and trust me completely with the set up of their photos, so I get to let my creative mind let loose!

And don't forget, the 2010 Fall Giveaway!  I am glad to be receiving entries!  The deadline to enter is September 30, 2010.  What's up for grabs?  A free engagement or just because shoot!  Just in time before the weather gets too cold.  Be sure to check it out, enter, and spread the word to your friends!

Have a great night folks! See you next time.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Over here from [b] school! Thanks for friending me over there. I liked your FB page too.

    ReplyDelete