Friday, September 3, 2010

{Goodbye Summer!}

This weekend will mark the end of the summer. Oh, how it has gone by so fast! I remember just a few months ago I was begging for summer to come, now it is going away! Spring and summer are my favorite months of the year. I was born in summer, so of course I love it. But spring and summer are the best time to do outside weddings, engagement shoots, and rock the dress sessions!

I hope everyone has a safe and fun Labor Day Weekend. I will be heading down to Maryland (in about 2 hours actually) to attend the Maryland Renaissance Fair (yes I love it that much). We are staying the whole weekend, and many of my "rennie" friends are going too! So it's basically a big ren fair family reunion.

When I get back, I do have lots of things in store. Fall engagement sessions, I can't wait for the colors! Also new vendor spotlights, and in 2011 a total new redesign to my site! Lots of stuff to look forward to!

And after the fall, winter will be here before you know it! So, I am offering an awesome winter special!



So if you know any couples having a winter wonderland wedding, send them my way!  Formals in the snow may be cold, but they will look AMAZING!

Have a great weekend everyone!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Marisa Taylor Photography-Creative & Unique Wedding Photography … | DelawareSeptember 3, 2010 at 2:49 PM

    [...] Marisa Taylor Photography-Creative & Unique Wedding Photography … [...]

    ReplyDelete