Thursday, September 2, 2010

{Another Heartfelt Review!}


As a photographer, it is one thing for me to market myself, my brand and my photography.  Besides actually photographing the weddings, portraits, engagements, and session, the time that I spend with putting myself out there is literally a full time job.  But there is but so much that I can do, which is why the words of my past clients are worth so much to me.  A review from a past client (now friend) of mine is worth it's weight in gold, and I cherish everything that they say.  It makes me work harder to become better at what I do.  So that each person I work with can experience the happiness that my couples have felt when working with me.

Also, when hiring a wedding photographer.  You are doing much more than just having me come in to photograph your day.  You are trusting me with the most special day of your life.  That amount of trust is definitely not an easy thing to give.  Especially when you are anxious about the wedding as it unfolds, the last thing you want is the photographer messing up.  So to my most recent couple, Jessica and Kyle, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with your special day, for allowing me to be there to share it with you, and for letting me partake in the joy and fun of your wedding.  It was an absolute pleasure to shoot, and your family made me feel like family. Here is what Jessica had to say:







I also wanted to tell you that I am now Silver rated on Wedding Wire!  This makes me happy.





// Now last, but definitely not least. I have a special surprise for couples getting married in the winter...I am offering 20% off any wedding packages for any weddings that are taking place between December 1, 2010-March 31 2010.  Definitely a great deal!  I was married January 30, 2009, and oddly enough there was NO snow on the ground. In fact it was about 60 degrees. I remember walking around that day with no jacket on!  But for all you winter couples, this is for you.  Get married, enjoy your day, have great photography.  Be daring and let's do your formals in the snow!  It may be cold, but imagine how awesome they will look!  So if you are a bride/groom getting married between December 1-March 31, contact me.  If you know someone getting married, send them my way. Winter weddings rock!

Oh! I almost forgot. I kind of went crazy making button boutinneires today. They are so fun and easy to make, and I can't get enough of them!  I NEED MORE BUTTONS!











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment