Sunday, September 5, 2010

{Maryland Renaissance Fair-Labor Day Weekend}


Ok, so if you haven't already figured out, I am quite an eccentric person.  I have all sorts of hobbies ranging from karaoke to sewing, and everything in between.  One of my biggest hobbies, or as my husband calls it, obsessions is the Maryland Renaissance Fair.  This weekend, we went down to Maryland for the Labor Day invasion for the Clan M'Crack.  The M'Crack clan is an eccentric group, more of a family of ren fair goers, and they are just a blast to hang out with.  This weekend, I was officially pinned as Season M'Crack.  Of course while there, I took hundreds of pictures, but there are some of my favorites.  I just couldn't get over how many adorable babies were there!



























So for now, two weeks off for the ren fair, I definitely need the break!  Then back to business with two weddings on 9/18 and 9/25.  The wedding on the 25th is going to actually be at the renaissance fair, which I am looking forward to. It is going to be great to photograph a wedding that is at one of my favorite places on earth, besides Disney!  And this is exactly why I love what I do.  I get to meet creative, and eccentric people, such as myself, and have lots of fun doing what I love.

Everyone have a safe and happy Labor Day!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment