Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Your own worst critic {Delaware Lifestyle Photographer}

I know a lot of photographers struggle with being their own worst critic, and just trying to figure out where you are in your style and place in business. Here's my tip:

Whenever I am feeling down, or unsure, I look back at all the emails and comments from my comments. The ones where they say how much they love their images, the ones where they say they have tears in their eyes because I captured such beautiful memories, those types, and those remind me that my journey is not complete and I am giving people something amazing.

Being a photographer is non stop learning and growing. I may not be where I want to be, but I am a heck of a lot further from where I was. And I thank every single person who has been on this journey with me and loved the moments I was able to capture for them.


marisa taylor photography, delaware family photographer, delaware child photographer, pennsylvania family photographer, pennsylvania child photogrpaher

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment