Friday, March 28, 2014

Travel Bucket List {Delaware Lifestyle Photographer}

I love travelling. I love road trips. One of my favorite things to do is to just hop in the car with Wes and Charlotte and drive to new places, or take a different route home that we never knew about.  And then discovering new things along those routes are definitely a plus.  So it's only natural that I have a travel bucket list.

Some of the places I have already been (and have been lucky enough for my work in photography to take me there) are:


  • Virginia Beach
  • Upstate New York
  • Longport Beach, NJ
  • Ocean City, NJ
  • Lewes Beach, DE
  • Washington, D.C.
And of course there are quite a few places that I want to head to, including:

  • Disney World (my most favorite place in the world!)
  • Hawaii
  • England
  • Maine
  • Connecticut
  • California
And this beauty right in South Korea:

Image from: http://www.viralnova.com/camera-cafe-south-korea/


It is a HUGE camera! And not only is it a camera, it is a coffee shop! How amazing is that?  Read about it, and see more amazing images here: http://www.viralnova.com/camera-cafe-south-korea/ .  As a coffee lover and a photographer, me visiting there is meant to be! I hope that one day I can go!

In the meantime, head on over to their website, Dreamy Cafe, to see more!

And if you are having a wedding, or want an amazing family or portrait session in an amazing location, don't forget how much I love to travel! Visit www.MarisaTaylorPhotography.com and email me at MarisaTaylorPhotography@Gmail.com

Have a great Friday everyone!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment