Wednesday, February 12, 2014

It's almost Valentines Day! Still looking for a gift! {Delaware Family, Wedding, & Fashion Photographer}

The day of love is right around the corner. That's right, Valentines Day!  This year, I didn't do a special since I was so busy and wanted to take a breather, but I do have some good news. I have gift certificates available! They are big and pretty and nice! And you can purchase them online, and I can hand deliver them to you, or you can stop by and pick them up!



What will you get with the gift certificate, the basic is the session fee, which is valued at $275 and two 8x10" prints included!  Love all around!  You can use this session for a newborn, baby, child, family, Love/Engagement/Couples Session or even a Boudoir/Glam/Fashion session!

I will be available to drop off and pick up gift certificates today, tomorrow, as well as Valentines Day! Although, I will not wear a big heart and do a song and dance if you plan on having it delivered that way.

marisa taylor photography, delaware baby photographer, delaware child photographer, valentines day




Happy Valentines Day! I had to use an old image of Charlotte back from when she was about 1 and a half, and when she was cooperative for the camera!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment